Reference number: 20202016
Senior Business Development Manager (X)- Human Cells
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can build a new business unit in biotechnology?
Our client is a global manufacturer of biological materials and provider of individual solutions in the field of diagnostics.
- Define, structure and lead actions to sell human cells
- Establish (internal) processes according to customer requirements and assist in their implementation
- Define donation processes, their control and adequate donor pools
- Manage the corresponding project planning incl. the definition of logistics requirements
- Develop long-term business relationships with existing / new customers
- Prepare quotations and conduct negotiations
- Perform market research & benchmark analysis on trends & innovations
- Evaluate, develop and prioritize new potential projects and products
- Select and participate in congresses for customer recruitment and further education
- Degree in natural sciences or comparable
- Proven professional experience in the sales of biological (preferably human) material and in sourcing and developing partnerships with a track record of success
- Established network within the Biotech / Pharma industry
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills as well as a self- dependent, precise and solution-oriented way of working
- Entrepreneural drive, pragmatic approach, „can-do“ attitude
- Strong communication skills, with a very good command of English and German language skills (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Is this position interesting? I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Fon: +49 281 3008424