Reference number: 20202016
Senior Business Development Manager (X)- Human Cells
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can build a new business unit in biotechnology?
Our client is a global manufacturer of biological materials and provider of individual solutions in the field of diagnostics.
For this client we are looking for the earliest possible date for the location in the greater Frankfurt am Main area a
- Define, structure and lead actions to sell human cells
- Establish (internal) processes according to customer requirements and assist in their implementation
- Define donation processes, their control and adequate donor pools
- Manage the corresponding project planning incl. the definition of logistics requirements
- Develop long-term business relationships with existing / new customers
- Prepare quotations and conduct negotiations
- Perform market research & benchmark analysis on trends & innovations
- Evaluate, develop and prioritize new potential projects and products
- Select and participate in congresses for customer recruitment and further education
- Degree in natural sciences or comparable
- Proven professional experience in the sales of biological (preferably human) material and in sourcing and developing partnerships with a track record of success
- Established network within the Biotech / Pharma industry
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills as well as a self- dependent, precise and solution-oriented way of working
- Entrepreneural drive, pragmatic approach, „can-do“ attitude
- Strong communication skills, with a very good command of English and German language skills (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Is this position interesting? I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Fon: +49 281 3008424