Reference number: 20201986
Instruments Specialist Europe (m/f/d)
- Are you looking for a new challenge in an international environment?
- Do you know your way around an operating theatre?
Our client is a global leader in medical technologies and surgical solutions.
- Assessing and developing the technical/clinical competencies of the customer
- Assist in the development of technical/clinical competencies of the Instrument Sales Rep and indirect sales force
- Reviewing account progress and needs with the Instrument Sales Reps and Europe Sales Manager
- Attains sales quota and market share objectives as defined by the Europe Sales Manager
- Works closely with Instrument Sales Reps and Europe Sales Manager to drive ENT/LAP Instrument sales growth in target accounts or key product areas
- Assist Instrument Sales Specialists and indirect sales force with sales presentations and interaction in the Operating Room areas of the hospital
- Prioritizes time towards Priority/Target accounts - High Opportunity, High Volume or High Profile
- Develops & executes education programs for priority/target accounts that will promote knowledge, increase product utilization and increase account revenue
- Provides field support for product and/or clinical questions from Instrument Sales Reps and distributors (for indirect countries)
- Support local and international congresses for ENT/LAP customers in close relationship with the Marketing Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science-related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business-to-business (or similar) required
- 4 years minimum surgical device sales experience required
- Selling into the ENT/LAP marked and an understanding of ENT/LAP procedures is a requirement
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal skills
- Confidence to communicate with established physicians and other surgical personnel
- Physically capable of standing for long hours in the Operating Room during cases
- Must be able to lift and carry about 30kg
- Highly competitive with a strong track record of success
- 50%-75% overnight travel required for this position
- Fluent in English and German; Italian & French a plus
Is this position interesting? I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Fon: +49 281 3008424
Mobil +49 173 700 49 44